Welcome to “Jump Start Your Podcast.”
This class is designed to walk you through all the steps of creating and launching a podcast. My aim is to have you ready to launch your podcast and first episode, just 8-10 weeks after we start. By following along and finishing their homework, 83% of students graduated and launched a show in the 2016 class.
It's a fun, fast paced class that I simply LOVE teaching. I run Jump Start Your Podcast as a live course. The modules and workbooks are hosted here, on Teachable, and our class will have 7 live calls over the course of 8 weeks. I limit the class size so you can get your questions answered, and we can all get to know each other (and support one another) in our time together.
– bonuses! You'll have access to coupon codes for 1+ months of free podcast hosting with Libsyn, discounts & recommendations on an editor, and a discount on music as part of the class (a savings of up to $45)
– more bonuses! we'll have office hours a couple of times during the 7 weeks
Who is this class for?
This class is a great option for you if:
– you’re serious about launching a show, and have some ideas about what your show will be about
– you've got a blog or small business, and see podcasting as an addition to your “brand” or message, and want to use it as a vehicle to spread your message to the world
– you are comfortable with technology and understand the basics of blogging and/or social media
– you’re an self starter that is comfortable learning in groups, and are OK with asking for extra help if you need it
– you like to have fun while you learn
– you’ve got a big heart and are yearning for community around something you’re excited about doing
Paula Jenkins is a life coach and podcaster focused on transforming lives, and the host of the popular podcast "Jump Start Your Joy."
Prior to coaching and podcasting, I was a project manager in digital advertising and web production. Teaching students how to launch their own show has been an amazing experience, and I love that I get to use all of my favorite skills at once, while helping others follow their dreams.
"There are “how-to” courses for starting a podcast and then, there is Jump Start Your Podcast. Paula’s course offers a unique perspective that is not just the nuts and bolts and technical “how to’s” of getting your podcast launched; she can also provide intuitive insight to help you discover fears that are keeping you from realizing that dream. Paula is a powerful life coach and her guidance really helped me overcome unexpected vulnerability when I launched the Midlife Schmidlife podcast. Point blank, my podcast most likely wouldn’t have happened and would still be one of those things I want to do “some day.” If you are thinking about starting a podcast, Jump Start Your Podcast is the ONLY online course I would consider.” Liz Applegate, Midlife Schmidlife