Plan Your Podcast 5 Day Challenge 2019
A five day challenge to plan a podcast
Podcast Host Paula Jenkins will walk you through how to create a show that reflects your interests, and helps you build your blog or business. The objective of this course is provide you with background about podcasting, and give you the tools you need to lay the groundwork for a successful show. This 5 day class was created for people who are considering a podcast, and want to get more information about podcasting before diving in to create a show. You'll get an insiders input on the good, the questionable, and the fun of what you've heard about podcasts.
The class will cover:
- how to choose a topic for your show
- why and how podcasting is a great fit for your life coaching, or healing business
- a look at the stats, and landscape of podcasting today
- the groundwork for a mission statement, so you're clear on where you're headed
- the basics around what hardware and software you need to get started
- the truth about advertising and sponsorships for podcasts, along with ideas for ways to monetize your show
You'll get a daily email, when you start with a new lesson each day.
Please note: The class does not cover setting up, or launching a podcast - it's information about planning a show, and getting background information about the field, only. If you're already set on the topic and format for your show and are ready to dive into creating your show, please see my flagship course, Jump Start Your Podcast.
Julie Houghton is a life and career coach based in San Francisco who helps women find the courage to do work they love. She has her MBA from UC Berkeley and is a mom to two girls, age 6 and 7. You can find her at www.juliehoughton.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't wait to meet you and help you plan your podcast! :)